FedEx Printing Services - Photo Printing & More
FedEx Printing Service is a convenient way to print documents, cards, letters, invitations, and more from anywhere in the world. It allows customers to upload their documents and have them printed (in color or black and white) and shipped to their destination. Customers can also pick up their orders in-store.
FedEx Printing Service is available online, through the website or mobile app. Prices vary depending on the size and type of product being printed, but prices start at $0.55 per page. The services they provide include printing, cardstock printing, banner printing, binding, and lamination. Here is the complete list:
- Full-color printing services
- Large format printing services
- Direct mail services
- Graphic design services
- Business card printing services
- Banner printing services
- Sign printing services
- Flyer printing services
- Brochure printing services
- Postcard printing services
- Stationary printing services
- Letterhead printing services
- Booklet printing services
- Poster printing services
- Sticker printing services
- T-shirt printing services
- Label printing services
- Envelope printing services
User reviews of the service are generally positive. Customers appreciate the convenience and speed of the service and appreciate the range of products they can choose from. Here are some actual user reviews:
- "I've used FedEx Printing Service several times and the results are always great. From the ease of ordering to the quality of the product, it's a great service to use for quick prints. Highly recommend."
- "FedEx Printing Service is fast, reliable and has a great selection of products. The customer service is top notch and the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend!"
- "I've used FedEx Printing Service a few times and it's been great. The print quality is excellent and the customer service is very helpful. Would highly recommend!"
To located FedEx printing services near you:
To find FedEx Printing near you, you can visit the official FedEx website at www.fedex.com. Once there, click on the "Locations" tab in the top menu. You will see a search bar that says "Find a FedEx Location Near You". Enter your post code or city and state and click the search bar.
You will then be shown a list of FedEx locations near you. To the right of each listing you will see the services they offer. Look for locations that offer "Printing & Shipping Services" and click on the address to get more information, including the store hours and directions.