Ten iphone Printing Tips to Make Your Life Easier
Printing from your iphone can be a terrible experience. You have to connect the phone, find the document or photo you want, and then wait while it prints out in black and white on a page that is too small for anything but an address label. Ten years ago this was considered cutting edge technology! Luckily there are some great printing apps available today that will make life easier for anyone with an iphone. We'll go over ten of them here so you can get back to enjoying your day instead of waiting around for documents to print out.
Today's iPhone technology makes printing documents and pictures quick and easy. There are several apps that can take care of this for you, so let's talk about ten of the best ones available today. Printing from your iphone is easier than ever!
1. PrintCentral Pro - $0.99 This app lets you print anything on your phone or tablet with ease. You don't even need to be in an office environment! The printer doesn't even have to be wireless which means no more waiting till you get home just so you can print something out! Print images, contacts, web pages...anything at all!!!
2. Papr - Free If it's important enough to keep around then it should probably go into a scrapbook right? Well, with Papr you can easily print out your photos and stick them right into a book! This is perfect for vacations, parties, or anything else that you want to have a physical copy of. Just be sure to take care of the finished product so it lasts longer than an electronic one ;)!
3. Photos - Free app from Apple If you're looking for something quick and easy then Photos is definitely the way to go. It's Apple's default printing app and it's very simple to use. You just open the document or photo that you want to print, select the printer, and hit print! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
4. Printer Pro - $0.99 This app gives you more control over what gets printed which can come in handy if you're trying to save on paper or if the document you're printing is a little complicated. With Printer Pro you can print multiple pages per sheet, choose different fonts and sizes, and even print in color!
5. AirPrint - Free This app is built into the iPhone so there's no need to download it. Just make sure that your printer is wireless enabled and then open up AirPrint. Select the printer and hit print!
6. V Photo Print - $0.99 This app prints photos directly from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your phone's camera roll. It couldn't be easier! You just select the photos that you want to print, pick a size and style for each one, add them to your cart, and then checkout. You can either have them printed and shipped to you or go pick up a copy from Walmart, CVS, Walgreens...or wherever else!
7. Print n Share - Free If you want complete control over what gets printed then this app is perfect for you. It lets you paste any document into the box on your screen and print it out just as if it had been typed in there normally! This comes in handy when printing receipts that were sent via email because they're usually too long for a normal printer paper size so just type the information into the app instead of trying to resize each line manually!
8. EasyPrint Photo Lab - $0.99 There are several apps available today that let you turn photos your phone's camera roll into physical prints. Out of all of them, EasyPrint Photo Lab is one of the best. You can order prints in a variety of sizes, choose between glossy or matte finish, and even add text or borders! The only downside is that there's a minimum order requirement of $15 which may be too high for some people.
9. Insta Print - Free This app is similar to EasyPrint Photo Lab but it doesn't have any minimum order requirements so you can print as few or as many photos as you want! Just select the photos that you want to print, choose a size and style, and checkout. It's that easy!
10. HP ePrint - Free If your printer isn't wireless enabled then this app will come in handy! It lets you print documents and photos directly from your phone to any HP printer that's connected to the internet. Just make sure that you have the correct driver installed on your computer and you're good to go!
There are plenty of different iphone printing options available today, but out of all of them these ten are the best! Whether you're looking for an app that lets you print anything with ease, an app that prints pictures directly from Facebook or Instagram, or an app that prints documents in a variety of sizes...there's definitely something for everyone! So what are you waiting for? Get printing!!! ;)!