How to add a printer to a Mac?
It’s not as tough as it may seem. Follow these six straightforward steps:
- Press the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click ‘system preferences.
- In ‘system preferences’, click ‘printers and scanners’ which is near the middle of the window.
- In the white rectangle on the right side of the window, press the plus sign in the corner.
- Once clicked, under the default tab, nearby printers online will automatically appear.
- Press the printer you want to add to your Mac. If desired, enter the name, location, and use of your new printer at the bottom of this window.