What is the best printer with the cheapest ink cartridges?
Printers can range from $12-$8,000 (SoScanHelp)-- but some are too cheap, too expensive, or just don’t get the job done effectively. Here are a few of the best printers with the cheapest ink cartridges with good value that won’t break the bank.
CANON PIXMA iX6820 (from $149.99)
- Wireless printing, Airprint, Google Cloud, and Pixma Printing Solution.
- 150 sheet printer tray.
- Able to print on 13”x19” sized pages.
Epson EcoTank ET 2720 (from $199.99)
- Wireless and mobile printing capability.
- 1.44-inch touch-screen.
- Four individual ink tanks.
HP Envy 4520 (from $199.99)
- Prints documents and high-quality photos from anywhere.
- 2.2-inch touch-screen.
- Compact size.
- Scanning capabilities.
Brother MFC-J480DW (from $224.99)
- Wireless scanning, copying, and printing capabilities.
- 1.8-inch touch-screen.
- High print quality for both black and color ink.
When you're ready to buy, consider buying from an online vendor such as Amazon.com in order to get the best possible price.
Amazon.com (for printer prices)